Translate

среда, 8 января 2014 г.

Dear students,
Happy New Year! Merry Christmas!

I wish you, your parents and your true devoted  friends were happy in 2014.

It's time for getting deep profound knowledge, time for new discoveries.
Each school year is the period of coming into the new world because there is no limit to learning.
Now it's time to open the next door of the Palace of Knowledge. Do it.
Open the door of music!
Listen to its charming wonderful melodies.
And you will enter the world of magic.

Have a nice trip!

2 комментария:

  1. Dear Liudmila Alexandrovna,
    my best wishes with New Year to you!
    I wish you great success in the new year!
    And I wish you to be cheerful, happy and beautiful as always :)
    Thank you that you are our teacher :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you, I wish you will be happy and healthy wealthy

    ОтветитьУдалить